18 Oct 2018

working experience

For almost 2-3 weeks i worked in Singapore, then i being transferred to Bandung.

and I had stated in remission for cancer for almost 2/3 years treatment for cancer in my breast. I flied to Bandung, Indonesia and worked as QA Executive majorly in Food Safety at PT Perusahaan Industri Ceres now become Delfi. I stayed in Braga with my colleague.

Living in remission i stayed healty and happy with my colleague.

I work 9am - 5 pm monday to friday but many times until 6pm or 7 pm.

Going back sometimes dinner with the bosses then go for gym, do yoga. hot shower then sleep zzZZ....






Ladies before you are being diagnosed you can reduce the risk getting breast cancer by having a healthy lifestyle
 


Love,
Flora tjhong
https://www.instagram.com/28shadesofpink/

No comments:

Post a Comment