30 Sept 2018

welcome

Hi girls.

Welcome to 28 shades of pink.


A motivational, empowerment and education about living happy and healthy with cancer in adulthood time. I would like to share my story in having breast cancer during 20th. Hopefully this article can be a light for each lady who read this pages.

Well, every title got philosophy:

28shades of pink

28: my age start this blog
shades : variety of a color, which my ups and down in living with cancer
 pink : a colour represent breast cancer 


i, flora tjhong, ordinary lady who just lucky enough to get cancer in her life time. She notice got lump during her internship in Malaysia. Lucky enough she:
manage to finished her degree in food science and nutrition before jumping to battling cancer, during her my cancer journey i managed to get her dream job, even though for 2 years,working in singapore, chocolate company :) nyummmyyyy...  being a baker, florist wannabe and now blogger. i also help my dad in running her small cozy shoes workshop. 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment