3 Oct 2018

finding

One fine day, during my internship in PML Milk Malaya (F&N), Malaysia i notice a lump in my right breast, a little small lump, On the afternoon i went back to my apartment, on that period of time i am still an university student. I called my mom and let her know what i found. Then i was planning meet a doctor  there, however i am just 20 years old that time, in addition i am not in my own country. I did not know how to do. In addition of that my parents want me to went back to Indonesia. But i almost finish my internship and just want to start looking for a new adventure in life. I really want to work in food industry and overseas.

At the end i went back to Jakarta, here both of my parents did not bring me to meet a doctor else they bring me to acupuncture, of course they thought i still young, probably due to irregular period or else. However i felt insecure and did not really care about it. I kept looking for a job. They forced me to diet, while i, food scientist graduated which need to taste a flavor during interview. it was really devastated period for me.





Love,
Flora tjhong
https://www.instagram.com/28shadesofpink/

No comments:

Post a Comment