13 Oct 2018

breast nurse

After mastectomy i had meet a breast nurse whom teach me how to take care the effected area so i still feel normal after surgery. She told me about prosthesis. i wear it under my bra, so nobody can notice unless got people want to touch it :) of course i will not allowed it.

Breast prosthesis is an artificial breast form.


and due to operation, i also high risk of getting lymph edema, she also teach me how to reduce the risk by getting exercise and wearing compression sleeves when i do traveling by plane.





Lymph edema is swelling that’s caused by a collection of too much lymph fluid. since some of my lymph node near effected area also getting taken.
 
On top of that, blood and blood pressure can not be taken from my right hand forever.

She gave me ball compression, to do the exercise use by squeezing it.





And sometimes i also use 1 kg dumbbell to reduce the risk of getting lymph edema.


Love,
Flora tjhong
https://www.instagram.com/28shadesofpink/

No comments:

Post a Comment