9 Oct 2018

Chemotheraphy

After i done my biopsy, I start my chemotherapy.


Chemotherapy experience was not as bad as i know. usually i eat healthily, eat more protein food to keep my white blood count good as chemo drug will kill your fast growing cell as well, like your hair, that you can see clearly. My hair drop one after one. When i was sleep, in the morning i could saw the hair dropping in my pillow. However, you can make fun of it by wearing a wig, beanie head, even a hair scarf. Yes, it was not as comfortable as my own hair. But it was a fun experience.i will post my hairstyles in my next post.


Each time before chemotherapy, my blood count will be checked, then after everything approved by my doctor, my chemotherapy would be given. i will be sit in chemotherapy seat then my nurse will given me the drug by iv.

It will be taken 2-5 hours depends on your regime. After done, i will given a couple of jab for 2  or 3 days  as my white blood cells booster for my next session. Each of my drug has different period of time and interval.





Love,
Flora tjhong
https://www.instagram.com/28shadesofpink/

No comments:

Post a Comment