7 Oct 2018

My biopsy experience

Biopsy is a procedure taking part of suspected tissue as a sample to discover the presence, cause, or extent of a disease.

Is biopsy painful? Yes, it was. However you still can endure it.

I did fine needle aspiration  which minimally invasive technique that uses a thin and hollow needle to extract a few cells from tumor mass.

When i did biopsy, i receive local anesthetic in my breast (infected area) then as i remember my breast was put in a place like a desk and  i felt a pressure, a needle was inserted of course and got a click sound

I could back home after that.



Then they bring my sample to be analyzed in the lab...




I forgot how long it took for a result. After got the result, my doctor know the type and what drugs suit my cancer.
 


Love,
Flora tjhong
https://www.instagram.com/28shadesofpink/

No comments:

Post a Comment