6 Oct 2018

Worry and Anxiety

Hi girls,

Of course even though i was positive enough. i just a broken human, I also have worry and anxiety.
In addition, as i got mention that point of time i also got others worry :finding a job.
Since i just graduated, and got a responsible to finding my own money while others of my friends had found theirs. I got many interview in Jakarta however i did not manage to get any. I really feel devastated about what happened to me.



 Then after sometimes..



Both of my parents discuss and ask others, we went to Singapore. During that time was my 21st birthday. We meet my oncology there, Prof Dr Alex Chang at John Hopkins clinic. He was old. He ask me for biopsy, then i did biopsy.

Have a good weekend :)
 
Love,
Flora tjhong
https://www.instagram.com/28shadesofpink/

No comments:

Post a Comment